Axis bank is the third largest bank in India. You can get exciting features and benefits with Axis bank NEO credit card. When you can shop any product, which is more than Rs 2,500 that one convert into EMI. So that, in your shoulder you feel less burden.
This is not the end you can have shopping, traveling, dining, and entertainment privileges along with reward points, cashback, vouchers, and more can get. Axis bank is known for various kind of products, which can fulfill individual’s desire and NEO is one of them.
They can offer phenomenal rewards, cashback, fee, and charges. Let’s find out the pointers.
- Joining fee Rs 250
- Annual fee NIL for first-year, second-year onward Rs 250
- Finance charges 3.25% per month
- Late payment charges Rs 100 to Rs 700
- Zero liability, if your card has lost or stolen immediately call on customer care
- From BookMyShow get Rs 200 as a welcome gift
- While shopping with Jabong site, then you will get Rs 500 as a welcome gift voucher
- The bumper offer, get 10% off every time to purchases a movie ticket from BookMyShow
- On a spend of Rs 200 on the card and get 2 Reward point
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For The Axis Bank Credit Card?
The age and KYC is the factor while applying to get instant approval. The bank can check your credit card eligibility, which should be as per bank’s norm.
Age Eligibility Factor
- Age should be between 18 to 70 years
- Add-on should be 15 years
- A spotless credit record
- Recent passport size photograph
- Identity Proof: Governmental photo ID proof
- Address Proof: Aadhaar, Voter ID, and Passport
- Income Proof: A copy of income tax return, and latest two months salary slip
How Can You Utilize More Your NEO Credit Card?
The bank provides you end number of services such as shopping, traveling, payment, view statements, and if you have any issue call on customer care. We can explain your Axis bank NEO credit card services.
Axis Bank NEO Credit Card Payment Method
You can have two options and online and offline. For an offline, you have to visit the nearest bank branch and make payment by cash and cheque.
For an online, first, you have to register yourself. Visit the bank’s branch and fill personal-professional data, upload KYC and submit it. After that, they can send your User ID and password, login your ID and make payment by chosen any portal. You can have net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, RTGS, and NEFT.
Axis Bank NEO Card Bank Statement
If you want to track your transaction report, then every month after the completed one-month billing cycle you have to check expenses and swipe report. The bank can also send you the same on your registered email ID. Through this, you can view limit, spending habits, balance, and credit score.
Axis Bank Customer Care
If you want to share feedback, complaints or doubts, then call on the customer care toll-free number. You can get the number from the website.